Contemporary Craze!


I find that a lot of today's moms are extremely mod; hip and trendy is all the rage! How cool! So, for all of you that like to stay one-step ahead, here are a few unique finds for the little bebe. Yes, I know some of it looks dangerous, but no need to strap an ultra-chic helmet on the baby for feeding- it's all safe!


Cariboo Bassinet (prices vary)- csnstores.com


Blue Dot Moses Basket ($250.00)- poshtots.com


Red Fishes Baby Quilt Set ($280.00)- oddbuttons.etsy.com


High Chair ($500.00)- immod.com


Ajo Bebe Gift Basket (prices vary)- ajobebe.net

3 comments:

  1. Yes, alot of modern stuff lately, but I still like french country/shabby chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! That first picture of the giraffes is EXACTLY what I have been looking for for my nursery! You have answered my prayers! Thank you for posting that! I have been at a loss for months now just figuring I would have to somehow make what I invisioned ... that is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is that comforter set and wall decoration from?

    ReplyDelete